Baked Salmon with Blueberry Balsamic Reduction
Baked Salmon With Blueberry Balsamic Reduction
- 4 salmon fillets (6 oz each)
- 1 c Blueberry Balsamic
- 3/4 c blueberries
- 2 T fresh dill, chopped (or 1 t dried)
- 1. Preheat oven to 375˚. Place fillets in a shallow baking dish. Bake about 15 minutes until juices run clear and salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- 2. Add balsamic and blueberries to a saucepan. Bring to a boil then turn heat to low. Use a wooden spoon to smash the blueberries and stir occasionally for 5-10 minutes until it is thick. Stir dill into sauce
- 3. Plate salmon and pour sauce over the fillets individually.