Baked Salmon with Coconut Crust
Baked salmon with a flaky coconut and panko crust using the Coconut White Balsamic and Lime Sea Salt.
- 4 salmon fillets, skin removed (about 4 oz each)
- 1 T Coconut White Balsamic
- 1/2 c Japanese panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 c flaked sweetened coconut
- Lime Sea Salt
- fresh ground pepper
- a mild SOOC extra virgin olive oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place salmon fillets on a non-stick baking pan. Brush balsamic onto the salmon.
- 2. In a shallow dish, combine panko, coconut, salt and pepper.
- 3. Dredge each fillet in the mixture and return to the baking pan. Spread leftover crumbs on top of each fillet. Drizzle with olive oil.
- 4. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. If desired, put under a broiler until crust is golden brown.