Chicken Piri Piri
Garlic Olive Oil
- 8 Red birds-eye chilies (Thai-chillies), seeds and ribs removed, chopped
- 1/2 C Lemon juice
- 1 T Chopped cilantro
- 1 T Chopped parsley
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup Garlic EVOO
- Black Currant Balsamic (To Taste)
- 1. Combine everything except the olive oil in a blender and puree.
- 2. Slowly add EVOO at low blender speed.
- 3. Use sauce to dress grilled or sautéed chicken.
- 4. Garnish: Dress thinly sliced cabbage with Black Currant Balsamic and Garlic EVOO.