Mixed Baby Greens with Tarragon Grapefruit Vinaigrette
Mixed Baby Greens & Roasted Vegetables with Tarragon Grapefruit Vinaigrette
- 3/4 c Tarragon Organic Olive Oil
- 1/4 c Grapefruit White Balsamic
- French Garden Sea Salt
- 7 oz baby mixed greens
- 1 large grapefruit, peeled and segmented.
- 1 lb bag baby carrots
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 red onions, sliced into 12 wedges
- 1/4 c a mild SOOC extra virgin olive oil
- 2 oz Artisanal Cheese
- 1. Make dressing by whisking olive oil, balsamic and sea salt together. Set aside.
- 2. Preheat oven to 425˚. Place carrots, tomatoes and onion wedges on a baking sheet. Coat with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Roast until tender and caramelized, about 20 minutes. Cool slightly. Separate onion wedges.
- 3. Toss roasted vegetables with mixed greens and grapefruit. Lightly dress. Plate and top with shavings of artisanal cheese.