A delicious way to enjoy the health benefits of pomegranate and spinach. A sweet dressing and crunchy pecans finish this tasty dish.
- 1 c pomegranate juice
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1 t lemon juice
- 1 c pomegranate seeds
- 2 T Pomegranate Balsamic
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- Sea Salt & Pepper
- 3/4 c Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 c spinach
- 2 heads of arugula
- 6 pink lady or fuji apples, diced into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3/4 c toasted pecans
- 10 oz goat or blue cheese, crumbled
- Himalayan Pink Sea Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Make pomegranate molasses by combining the pomegranate juice, sugar and lemon juice in a sauce pan. Bring to a boil then simmer on low until it is reduced to 1/4 cup. Let cool.
- 2. Whisk molasses with pomegranate seeds, Pomegranate Balsamic, Dijon mustard, sea salt and pepper and the extra virgin olive oil to make dressing.
- 3. Toss with fruit and greens.
- 4. Top with nuts and cheese.