Pork Tenderloins with Blood Orange Sauce
A delicious sauce of cherry and orange compliments this pork entree for a flavorful main course.
- 1 medium/large pork tenderloin
- 2 t ground cumin
- 1/2 t chili powder
- 1 t paprika
- 1/4 t cayenne pepper
- 1/2 t French Citrus Fennel Sea Salt
- Blood Orange Fused Olive Oil
- 1/2 c white wine
- 1 c freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 T Black Cherry Balsamic
- 2 T honey
- 1. Mix cumin, chili powder, paprika, cayenne pepper and sea salt together to make spice rub. Rub onto the pork tenderloin, reserving 1 t of the rub. Place tenderloin in the refrigerator covered for at least 2 hours.
- 2. Preheat the oven to 350˚. Heat 2 T of the olive oil in a skillet. Add the tenderloin and brown all sides. Add wine into the skillet and deglaze. Cover pan and place in oven to roast for 20-30 minutes.
- 3. In a small saucepan, heat the orange juice, balsamic and 2 T of the olive oil. Add honey and the reserved spice rub and cook over low heat until combined. Season with sea salt if needed.
- 4. Remove tenderloin from oven and let rest on a cutting board covered for 10 minutes. Slice and serve with sauce.