Sicilian Spinach Salad
Sicilian Spinach Salad with Basil Olive Oil an Sicilian Lemon Balsamic dressing.
- 1/2 c Basil Olive Oil
- 1/2 c Sicilian Lemon Balsamic
- 2 T minced red onion
- 3 T fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1 clove garlic, crushed & minced
- 1/2 t Sicilian Sea Salt and fresh ground pepper
- 6 c fresh spinach
- 3 oz goat cheese in pieces
- 1/3 c sun dried tomatoes, sliced thin
- 3 T pine nuts, toasted
- 1. Combine dressing ingredients and whisk (Basil Olive Oil, Sicilian Lemon Balsamic, onion, basil, garlic, Italian Sea Salt and pepper).
- 2. Toss spinach with cheese, sun dried tomatoes and pine nuts.
- 3. Dress with vinaigrette and serve.