Recipe WeekMonday, September 9 - Sunday, September 15
Kitchen creativity is best achieved socially. Whether you’re feeding friends and family or swapping recipes, sharing your ideas is one of the best parts of cooking.
Over the years, we’ve amassed a number of diverse recipes utilizing our oils and vinegars. That doesn’t mean we’re ready to stop creating our own or listening to our customers’ favorites. In fact, the opposite -- which is why we’ve created Recipe Week.
Our role: For the next six days, the Saratoga Olive Oil Co. family will be sharing our favorite dishes daily here on our blog as well as on our Facebook pages. Recipes will range in flavors - savory & sweet - as well as fare (We’ve got you covered, vegetarians.You too, carnivores.) Feedback? Suggestions? Oohs and Ah’s in response to our recipes? Let us know what you think of our ideas by commenting on our blog or our Facebook posts. We’ll be posting daily from Monday, September 9 through Saturday, September 14.
Your role: Our customers never cease to amaze us with what they craft using our oils and vinegars. So, we’re encouraging you to participate too by submitting your own tried & true Saratoga Olive Oil Co.-inspired recipes. Recipes can be as simple or complex as you wish - it’s all up to you.
Create & win: On the last day of Recipe Week, we’ll select three (3) winners who will each receive a $15 gift card, redeemable at either store location or online. The winning recipes will be announced on our Facebook pages and blog on Sunday, September 15.
- uses at least 1 Saratoga Olive Oil Co. oil or vinegars
- includes a written list of ingredients and cooking process
- is submitted* via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Saturday, September 14
- features an image of the final product
We’re eager to see what you have to share!
Questions about Recipe Week? Contact email@example.com
*By submitting a recipe for Recipe Week, you give Saratoga Olive Oil Co. permission to utilize your recipe and its related images on our website, including blog and recipe tab, as well as our social media platforms. Credit will be given to the author of the recipe across these platforms.
Day 1: Coconut Crusted Salmon
To start off Recipe Week, a summery salmon dish seemed like a no-brainer. Fall is approaching, but why not savor the flavor of summer a bit longer? Using our Coconut White Balsamic Vinegar, this recipe is relatively quick to whip up and still offers a great sweet flavor.
4 Salmon Fillets
1 Tbsp Saratoga Olive Oil Co. Coconut White Balsamic Vinegar
1/2 Panko Breadcrumbs
1/4 Cup Flaked Coconut
1/2 Tbsp Honey
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Place salmon fillets on non-stick baking pan and brush with Coconut White Balsamic Vinegar and Honey.
3. In a bowl, combine Panko, coconut flakes, salt and pepper. Dredge each fillet in the mixture and place in a non-stick baking pan. Spread leftover crumbs on top of each fillet.
4. Bake 12-15 minutes, placing under broiler for last minute.