Hello Burlington and Northern Vermont! What a wild and crazy 2 months! Thank you to all our loyal customers who have supported our Burlington shop with curbside pick-ups and local delivery options. We were so happy to see your smiling faces (even if it was under a mask) and to serve you daily.
We are happy to announce that Saratoga Olive Oil in Burlington, VT will be the FIRST Saratoga Olive Oil Company location to open its doors to the pubic. Hours to start will be M - TH (10 - 3), FR & SA (10 - 5) and SU (10 - 3). We are committed to making sure we are keeping our patrons and employees safe!
Please read below on the measures we are taking at our Burlington location:
- Tasting and sampling will be discontinued until further notice.
- Sanitizer will be readily available throughout the shop. We will ask every customer to sanitize upon entering.
- We are limiting the shop to 5 people including employees. This limits us to a maximum of 4 customers at any given time.
- Masks are required of all employees.
- Masks are strongly encouraged. Customers will be asked to wear a mask. Disposable masks will be made available to customers if needed.
- A tent will be set up outside every day to allow for overflow or those waiting to come into the store. Please Note: We will be happy to run into the store for you as well!
- We will ask every customer to sanitize upon entering.
- We will be wiping down all surfaces on a continual basis.
We will have directional tape on the floor, guiding customers in one direction.
- We are accepting credit cards only. No cash transactions.
Please Note: Curbside orders are still available everyday by ordering online at saratogaoliveoil.com or by calling the Burlington location at 802.489.5276.
Please Note: Local deliveries are still available ($40 suggested minimum) within 10 miles of the Church Street location. Local deliveries are available on Tuesday and Fridays.
See you on Church Street!