Summer's here and so is the season of light, refreshing salads! One of the most common questions we're asked at our shops is what flavors pair well for a salad dressings. Welcoming summer, we put a summer spin on this question! Here are our top five favorite salad dressings for the summer season. Enjoy!
1. Basil Olive Oil & StrawberryBalsamic: herbaceous, green flavor meets the sweet, fruity essence of strawberry balsamic!
Serve with: spinach, goat cheese, walnuts
2. Herbs de Provence Olive Oil & Cranberry Pear Balsamic: savory, thyme and other herbs complement the crisp, tart fruit flavor of the balsamic.
Serve with: spinach, craisins, diced apples
3. Meyer Lemon Olive Oil & Raspberry Balsamic: light, refreshing citrusy flavor joins the fresh, ripe flavor of raspberry balsamic.
Serve with: kale, fresh raspberries, sunflower seeds
4. Bergamot Olive Oil & Grapefruit Balsamic: packed with citrus flavor from both the grapefruit and bergamot!
Serve with: arugula, orange slices, and shaved fennel
5. Chipotle Olive Oil & Pineapple Balsamic: a sweet & spicy twist on your average summer salad!