- 200ml SOOC Traditional Balsamic Vinegar - Our finest Balsamic Vinegar from Modena, Italy. Aged up to 18 years in oak barrels. Very complex, thick and potent enough to be dripped onto a dish as a condiment and balanced enough so it will pair well with one of our olive oils in a salad dressing.
- 200ml SOOC Fig Dark Balsamic Vinegar - A harmonious blend of figs and aged balsamic. This taste treat is juicy, complex and so true to the fruit!
- 200ml SOOC Cinnamon Pear Dark Balsamic Vinegar - The natural sweetness of D'Anjou pear is combined with the robust flavor of freshly ground cinnamon. This delightful vinegar is spicy, warm and can please even the most seasoned connoisseur.
- 200ml SOOC Premium White Balsamic Vinegar - Made with white Trebbiano grape must (juice), our Premium White Balsamic is crisp with a touch of sweetness, similar to a Champagne Vinegar! Extremely adaptable, this white balsamic adds zip to any salad, potato dish, fish, chicken and so much more
- Sicilian Sea Salt - Along the western Sicilian coast, from Marsala up to Trapani, lie famous salt pans located in natural reserves. The salt is extracted only by the natural evaporation of sea water!
- 4 Tapi Spouts - Use on your balsamic vinegars for easy and clean pouring.
Recipes included: Pickled Asparagus with Poached Eggs, Roasted Beets with Yogurt and Cinnamon Pear Balsamic
Balsamic Vinegar Ingredients:
Grape must, wine vinegar, natural flavors, naturally occurring sulfites.