- 200ml SOOC Basil Infused Olive Oil - Basil and olive oil are two integral ingredients in Mediterranean cooking. The refreshing green herb taste works especially well with Caprese salad, pasta, fish, legumes and grilled vegetables.
- 200ml SOOC Garlic Infused Olive Oil - The rich flavor of organic slow roasted garlic! Since garlic and olive oil are almost always used together in Mediterranean cooking, you can use this infused olive oil in just about anything.
- 200ml SOOC Siclian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar - Without a doubt lemons are one of the most defining flavors in Greek cuisine and are ubiquitous as a garnish to many local dishes. SOOC's Lemon Balsamic has the perfect tartness and sweetness to enhance flavors on any dish and can easily replace lemons with its bright acidity.
- 200ml SOOC Fig Dark Balsamic Vinegar - In ancient Greece, as a token of honor, figs were used as a training food by the early Olympic athletes and they were presented as laurels to the winners of Olympic medals. This Fig Balsamic is a harmonious blend of the prized fruit and aged dark balsamic. There are no limits in cooking or dipping with our fig balsamic and it is wonderful over vanilla ice cream!
- Citrus Fennel Sea Salt - It is an extraordinary blend of natural French grey sea salt, fennel seed, coriander, white peppercorn, and granulated orange peel and is a perfect seasoning to any Mediterranean dish.
- 2 Tapi Spouts - Use on your balsamic vinegars for easy and clean pouring.
- 2 Self Closing Pour Spouts - Self Closing Pour Spouts -Use on your olive oils for easy and slow drizzling.
Recipes included: Red Snapper with Citrus Fennel Sea Salt and Garlic Potatoes, Cooked Figs with Honey, Greek Yogurt and Walnuts