NEW from Saratoga Spicery!
Available online in one size:
Z'hug is a traditional blend from Yemen and also very popular in Israel. It's a great addition to your everyday seasoning blends. Z'Hug is a full-flavored blend with a wonderful fresh flavor enhanced by a hint of warmth from the Turkish Marash pepper and a slightly citrus finish. You can use it in its dry form or rehydrate it in your favorite Saratoga Olive Oil and use as a paste.
Simple ways to use Z'hug:
- Rub on chicken, steak or salmon before grilling.
- Add to Greek yogurt or sour cream and let rest for 20 minutes before using as a veggie or chip dip.
- Add to hummus or baba ganoush for a delicious appetizer.
- Add to a vegetable soup or black beans.
- Sprinkle on pizza for an added layer of flavor.
Get a glimpse behind the scenes of our Saratoga shop
Check out behind the scenes of our Burlington shop