- 200ml SOOC Harissa Infused Olive Oil - Popular in North Africa and the Middle East, the combination of smoked chili peppers, garlic, caraway, coriander and cumin delivers an unforgettable classic Moroccan flavor.
- 200ml SOOC Red Cayenne Fused Olive Oil - Extremely Hot! Made by crushing fresh, whole, ripe cayenne chilis with organic olives. The oil and fresh chilis are married for two hours before decanting and filtering.
- 200ml SOOC Baklouti Green Chili Olive Oil - From the Barbary Coast of North Africa, Baklouti peppers are rare and unique. Both fruity and mildly spicy, this oil is made by combining one pound of organic olives with 1.6 pounds of fresh whole Baklouti chilies and crushing the two ingredients together.
- 200ml SOOC Jalapeño White Balsamic Vinegar - Sweet, spicy, and tart this balsamic had more jalapeño pepper flavor than spicy heat. This perfect balance is appreciated by those who prefer milder heat, but still want a little pizzazz.
- Habanero Sea Salt - This gourmet salt will put a spring in your step. This is the perfect salt for anyone who likes to add a little extra punch to anything on the grill. A great match with recipes that call for lime and butter.
- 2 Tapi Spouts - Use on your balsamic vinegars for easy and clean pouring.
- 2 Self Closing Pour Spouts - Use on your olive oils for easy and slow drizzling.
Recipe included: Swordfish Tacos